12 KEYS TO REAL HAPPINESS
What you need to know (and believe) to be happy.
Happiness is readily available. This short list of twelve items can guarantee your true happiness. But only if you know and believe. Share these with someone who needs the encouragement today!
1. Life is what it is—not what you wished it was.
2. Having to have your way will guarantee your misery.
3. Flexible people bend in the disappointments of life. Rigid people snap and break.
4. People are who they are—not who you wish they were.
5. Let go! Quit trying to control what you cannot control...which is just about everything.
6. Never assume responsibility for that over which you have no control.
7. Live every moment to the fullest—it's the only one you've got.
8. Love well NOW! Later may not be an option.
9. EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT. We all get hurt and we all hurt.
10. If you don't learn to forgive, all you can ever have are new friends.
11. How you treat others reveals who you are. Never allow someone's bad behavior to determine yours.
12. "Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good." —Romans 12:21
Dr. Rocky Ramsey